Tuesday 25 February 2014

February favourites

Asif it's almost march already!! I swear it was Christmas only a few weeks ago.. So the time has come to crawl back through my brain and pick out the best materialistic things i have wondered upon this month. I thought i'd go for beauty products that have most stood out for me this month.
First of all let us discuss makeup- a close and personal thing to my own heart. This month i've decided to go on a fake tan ban, so obviously i needed new foundation (well i wanted some anyways. I've heard loads of people raving about the rimmel wake me up foundation and now myself am a huge fan! It just makes your skin look soo fresh and i hardly need any, for an everyday foundation i'd definitely recommend this one! The coverage is medium to full but its still perfect for that spring glow. Next thing i bought was the Collection lasting perfection concealer, now normally i go for stick concealers but never again!! This is perfect to blend in with your foundation, even just as an under eye highlighter it just makes you look and feel fresher! As i am a bargain maniac, of course boots were on 3 for 2 when i purchased these, so i decided to grab a new everyday eyeliner as sometimes i find my mac one quite fiddly to use, i just picked up collection's new felt tip liner- AMAZING!! For £1.99 i didn't expect a lot but its brilliant! I also grabbed a new Real Techniques brush as i love these, my collection is growing very quickly.. Next thing i picked up was a Revlon chubby stick, i've wanted a orange lipstick for ages but never have i been brave enough to try one, then these were released- for just being a pencil style balm they are quite highly pigmented and you can build the colour up as much or as little as you want, which was perfect for me as i was scared of the results and it's been in my makeup bag ever since.

until next time m'lovelies 


1 comment: