Tuesday 25 February 2014

Get to know me tag

Hello lovelies, since i'm a newbie in the world of blogging i thought i'd take part in the "get to know me tag" so here it goes..
1. Do you have a middle name? 
Yes, it's Paige- not a huge fan.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favourite subject is textiles, I love seeing what was once a thought come to life and being involved in the whole process.

3. What's your favorite drink?
Peach ice tea, or a latte (2 sugars).

4. What's your favorite song at the moment? 
My favourite song at the moment is Hippie Sabotage- Stay high, it's just sooooo chilled.

5. What would you name your children?
Girls- Daisy, Poppy (can you see a reoccurring theme..) Boys- Olly 

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Pfffffft, no!

7. What's your favorite book? 
Looking for alaska- John Green.

8. What's your favorite color? 
Well i haven't decided this quite yet (after billions of years of debating) but i quite like anything pastel.

9. What's your favorite animal?
Unicorns are animals right..

10. What's your favorite perfume?
Right now i'm a fan of D&G no.3.

11. What's your favorite holiday? 
CHRISTMASSSSSS

12. Have you graduated from High School?
I have and now i'm studying my A Levels at sixth form.

13. Have you been out of the country?
I've been to Spain, Turkey and New York- very lucky girl.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Does being taught Spanish and  french when i was 14 and wonderfully failing count?

15. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother.

16. What's your favorite store?
I'd have to say River Island, Bershka, Topshop, missguided.co.uk, boohoo.com- ahhh i can't decide!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
NANDOS

18. Do you like school? 
I enjoy the social part of school as i have a nice small group of friends and i'm beginning to enjoy it more now that i am doing subjects i enjoy at A Level.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, Tanyaburr, Thatcherjoe and the rest of the clan.

20. What's your favorite movie? 
I'd have to say Toy Story 3 or 10 things i hate abut you (cheesy 90's film i know).

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
FRIENDS, How i met your mother, anything american sitcom related really.

22. PC or Mac?
This is a tricky one as i have never owned a Mac but i'm hoping the birthday fairy will bring me one *hint hint*.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5c.

24. How tall are you?
5ft 2 (worlds smallest person right here).

25. Any pets? 
I have 2 dogs (scooby and barney) and a fish who is not named, hmmm..


 

1 comment:

  1. I love Friends too! I wish they would come back with another season.

    ReplyDelete