Friday 28 February 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

The Leibster award is something i've been introduced to when i created my blog, and now i've been nominated! So, what i have to do is give 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions that your nominator has set for you and then tag new bloggers (with under 200 followers) to take part also and set them 11 questions to answer. I was nominated by Ella check her blog out here thankyou for nominating me, so here goes!

11 facts about myself:

  1. I am a dog person.
  2. I have a freckle on my belly button.
  3. Someday i would like my nose pierced.
  4. I study photography, textiles, art and English language at sixth form.
  5. I'm from the North East.
  6. I work in New Look.
  7. I have three piercings on one ear and one piercing on the other.
  8. I want to live in Brighton (even if it's just for a short period of time).
  9. I have  a phobia of people in costumes.
  10. I love white chocolate.
  11. I have a scar on one of my fingers from constantly wearing my Pandora ring.

11 questions for me to answer:

1.If you had the chance to travel to any Country in the world where would it be and why? 
Dubai has always fascinated me because of the fact its a completely man made country built on the sea! Also, have you seen those hotels?!
2.What is one item you can't live without?
My iPhone!!
3.What is one item you have really splurged on?
I think i'd have to say my driving lessons, those things cost a bomb.
4.If you could spend one day in the life of someone else who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn.
5.Gold or silver?
Silver, as the majority of my jewelry isilver, but i do love gold vintage things!
6.What is the best book you have ever read?
I'd have to say looking for Alaska- John Green.
7.If you could have any 3 items for free in the world what would they be?
A house, a car andddd a french bulldog.
8.What's your favourite colour?
I really have no idea about this one! How weird, i'd probably have to say a nice peachy orange.
9.Something strange that not many people know about you?
When i was 16 i got a fish bone stuck in my throat, i was only eating a fish finger!!
10.What is one of the happiest moments you can remember?
Going to a water park on holiday with friends i had made whilst there! It was so much fun just to chill with people that hardly knew me.
11.Going out partying or cosy nights in?
As much as i do love sitting with a cuppa and digestives watching Eastenders, i love getting dressed up, doing my makeup, choosing an outfit and just letting my hair loose with friends!

My nominations and questions: 

I have decided to nominate 

Go check out all of their blogs!! (links in the names). And my questions are:
1. Favourite subject while at school?
2. What is one of your hobbies?
3. If you were given £1000 what would you spend it on?
4. Would you rather go on a relaxing holiday or an adventurous holiday?
5. What is your best memory as a teenager?
6. Most used lipstick?
7. Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
8. One item you can't live without?
9. Boho or Grunge style?
10. What made you become a blogger?
11. If you could choose one actress to play your life in a move who would it be and why?

Good luck lovelies xoxo


1 comment:

  1. thank you for the nomination! and I love your blog

    ReplyDelete