Wednesday 26 February 2014

Plain white tee

A must in every girls wardrobe- a plain white t-shirt. Unfortunately in a tragic ironing accident my trusty tee was burnt to a crisp, so in the bin it went. I thought i'd just replace it by nipping into New Look on my way home, as a New Look employee it's my go to for everything! As i was browsing the rails i came across a white tee with a twist, the t-shirt i picked up was slightly cropped and had a bobble effect however, the bottom of the tee and the sleeves were trimmed in chiffon. I thought this just gave a trusty original a sweet and summery twist. 
(i also picked up these cute little earrings which i thought would be the perfect statement jewelry  to dress up this tee)
 

What would you pair with a cropped white tee? Please leave your ideas in the comments below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment