Friday 7 March 2014

Afternoon tea

As part of my grandma's 80th birthday present me and my brother decided to take her to the Hilton Hotel for afternoon tea! I had never been for afternoon tea before so it was a new experience for us all. The Hilton Hotel is situated overlooking the River Tyne right next to the Tyne bridge, the view is so beautiful. Even though i've lived in the city for 17 years i very rarely see the beautiful parts of it. We all decided to have the traditional afternoon tea which was a small selection of finger sandwiches, scones, carrot cakes and raspberry cheesecake!(And some chips, cause which northerner doesn't have a side of chips with everything?) All of which were delicious i must add. I took a few snaps to share with you all!


I also thought i'd add in my OOTD because i just had to buy the dress that featured in one of my Wishlists here (i need to add these are extremely big fitting!!) I decided to pair it with some heeled chelsea boots, long coat and gorgeous pastel blue satchel!





Dress-Topshop
Jacket&shoes-New Look
Earrings-Ted Baker

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment