Saturday 29 March 2014

OOTD

After purchasing my white jeans i was desperate to try and style them with my existing wardrobe! So i thought i'd share my choices with you. 



I thought i'd keep this quite simple as i was just off to do some payday shopping then head to work! I picked up this top from Brandy & Melville last year whilst in London, i have to admit this is one of my favourite shops ever and i love the little quirky t-shirts you can get there (plus this is one of my favourite songs ever)! The shoes i chose are some platform gladiators from Primark with double gold buckles on each side, they're soo comfy and keep my height! i chose to wear a leather jacket to keep the monochrome style to the outfit but as it is still quite chilly i added a checked scarf too! I've been really into skinny jeans and baggy tees lately.

Where's your favourite place to buy quirky clothes from?

xoxo




2 comments: