Monday 31 March 2014

Peaches, pastels and pinks


Nothing excites me more than finding my perfect summer shades, you know the colours you're just definitely going to stick to for the next four months? Well this year mine are peaches, pastels and pinks! Ooooo what perfect alliteration (my English student-ness is showing through). So i thought i'd pick out my favourite things in the shops and online so far this Spring!




When it comes to nail varnish i find it super hard to find pastel shades that give good coverage! So when i came across this MaxFactor mini nail polish in the colour 'pretty in pink' i thought it was great as i could try it out (they're also only like £3.99) but you only need 2 coats to get a good coverage! I've also just ordered two of Tanya Burr's products, a lip gloss in 'picnic in the park' and a nail varnish in 'bright and early' these shades just scream SUMMER to me! Next i came across this pale pink skater skirt from River Island, the thing i like about this is that the skirt is structured so it keeps it shape and accentuates your waist! It would look so cute with a bright floral vest top! My last stop was New Look (obviously) and i found this coral waterfall blazer this is almost like a boyfriend blazer as it is slightly floaty and baggy but it's still perfectly smart to wear on top of a cami or tunic dress. I also found these two tunic dresses, a cameo rose aztec dress and afloral print tunic dress both at the bargain price of £19.99! Bargain i know!! These are both super cute to wear with some heeled boots and a leather jacket for spring time. Top tip: the floral print dress looks super amazing with a cream peter pan collar shirt underneath!!

Have you chosen your summer shades yet?

xoxo









2 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    I love pastels and your nail polish. ;)

    :* :* Roxie T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! I'm obsessed with pastels at the moment! xx

      Delete