Monday 7 April 2014

OOTD

When i'm not at sixth form i love to spend time experimenting with my make-up and trying new tutorials that i've been bursting to try!! So, here is my first of many OOTD/FOTD.

I thought i'd go for quite a nude/ bronze look because i think this look is so beautiful no matter where you're going, for the first time ever i used my MAC bronzer as an eyeshadow base and built on it with more glittery shades from my naked 2 palette and my Sleek oh so special palette.



For my hair, i fancied a bit of a change and when reading Zoella's blog i took inspiration from her Milkmaid braid and thought i'd give it a go. Overall i think the style turned out well, i just need to perfect hiding the bobbles an clips on top of my head!


And for my outfit, yes you guessed it, some sort of baggy style dress. Today my choice was a floral tunic dress from New Look one similar here, i paired this with some black heel chelsea boots and my pastel blue Satchel one similar here

Bronzer- MAC

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. you look so pretty, really suit the braid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I especially love your hair, so pretty!

    http://madeupon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it was nice to try something new hehe xx

      Delete
  4. Your make up looks lovely, and I love your braid with blonde just in the plait! :)
    Just followed you on Bloglovin!


    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete