Thursday 3 April 2014

Tanya Burr: lips and nails review


Finally!! I have my hands on some of the beautiful Tanya Burr's cosmetics, when there was new of this first happening i was super excited but for some reason i haven't got my hands on the until today! My choices from the lips and nails range were lip gloss in the shade 'Picnic in the park' and a nail varnish in the shade 'bright and early'. I'm always weary when ordering colours off the internet because you never know if they're going to look the same in real life, but there was no worries with these! Both are a coral-pinkish shade and are perfect for summer. 



 I applied the lip gloss just onto my natural lip colour and it gave an excellent coverage, however would still look perfect on top of a lipstick to add a sheen! It isn't sticky at all and feels very moisturising. I love love love the nail varnish!! Words can't describe how happy i am with this product, the coverage was almost perfect even with just one coat and its super shiny, i did apply Sally Hansen's insta-dri top coat just for convenience even if it does add extra shine to the finish! I will definitely be purchasing more of these when they come to Superdrug stores!!!


The incredible Tanya Burr even replied, favourited and retweeted my tweet when i uploaded a picture of my nails! I was super super super excited and still haven't quite gotten over it (major fangirl moment right here). 

Have you tired the products yet? What do you think?

xoxo

Twitter- here
Tanya's blog- here





4 comments:

  1. Oh wow you're so lucky that Tanya replied to you!! Great post :) xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i was super excited haha! Thankyou! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
    Have fun doing it!
    http://forteen14.weebly.com/1/post/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Sienna (Forteen) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail varnish colour looks lovely! :)
    Gotta love a fangirl moment!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete