Saturday 6 September 2014

OOTD: wooly jumpers and fur

Incase you haven't already noticed i am SO EXCITED for Autumn and especially the trends that are out right now. The majority of  the time, when it comes to going out for dinner dates or just a stroll around town, i opt for the wooly jumper/skinny jeans combo.


This look is perfect to dress up of dress down in any way you want. I opted to dress it up a tad with some strappy heels and red lipstick, but to dress it down simply add a big tote bag and some loafers.

I am IN LOVE with this faux fur collar from New Look and was unsure on how to style it but i just chose to use it as a replacement scarf to mix it up a bit (and hopefully it looks okay).





xoxo

Jumper, shoes & jeans- New Look
Sunglasses- ASOS
Bag- Bershka





2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, looks so classy on you with the heels and lipstick. I live in jeans and jumpers during the winter and Im so excited to start wearing them again!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, that's so lovely! I know, me too, i end up just wearing them now and by the time i've walked 20 steps i'm melting!x

      Delete