Saturday 14 February 2015

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream


So, i've been humming and harring for a good few months on wether or not to invest in the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. And after reading so many good reviews i thought i would take the plunge. 

And just for the record THIS IS AMAZING!!! Having very oily skin i was weary of putting this anywhere else other than my lips and hands, however, over the past few days my skin has stung when anything apart from moisturiser came into contact with it. 

I decided to try it around my nose area and under my eyes before i went to bed (expecting a huuuge breakout the next morning). And voila! My skin was fixed- and breakout free! 

It is slightly pricey at £26 in Boots but it will last me forever and definitely does the job! (you also get over the smell quickly)

Do you guys have any quick skin fixes?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment