Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Year discoveries


When it gets to the end of the year and you're running low on absolutely EVERYTHING, you have no money after Christmas and you're just waiting and waiting for the new year to come around, all you want to do is treat yourself! 
I picked up a few things during the end of December into January and I thought i'd share my favourites so far with you. 

CHANEL coco mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Spray -To me and pretty much every british female, this is a classic. A signature scent, and not to mention super sophisticated! 
Bourjois rouge edition lipstick -(Beige Trench) In 2014, i was all for matte lips, although these always seemed to leave my lips chapped and dry. So voila! I have found the perfect nude nourishing lip. 
Revlon colorstay moisture lip stain -(Stockholm chic) This is such a beautiful burnt orange colour lip, nothing compares to the shade and with it being a 'lip stain' the colour is super buildable. 
MAC lip pencil -(Burgundy) Now I thought I would include this one because i'm a big fan of the shade, however, I was quite disappointed with the way it went onto my lips. It is purely a base and could not be worn alone as it left my lips feeling super dry.


Left to right: MAC lip pencil// Bourjois rouge edition lipstick// Revlon colorstay moisture lip stain

Is there anything you've tried throughout January that you think will stay by your side all of 2015? 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really been attracted to the Bourjois Rouge Edition products but the shade you have is gorgeous! May have to try x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete